Northeast ER in Thornton
North Thornton's Only Freestanding, Full-Service Emergency Department: NOW OPEN
Our Northeast ER is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and operates just like North Suburban's hospital-based ER.
North Suburban Medical Center is bringing life-saving, trusted care and convenience together at 128th Avenue and Holly Street. The new Northeast ER in Thornton is a 9-acre campus featuring North Suburban’s freestanding emergency department along with future medical office buildings and an ambulatory surgical center.
Whether a minor injury, such as a sprain/fracture or a more severe and life-threatening illness related to a stroke or heart attack, Northeast ER is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and ready to care for adults and children of all ages.
At the new Northeast ER, you can expect the highest quality, trusted medical care close to home, including:
- On staff at all times are board-certified doctors, specialists and nurses trained in critical care and emergency medicine
- Dedicated trauma/resuscitation room
- 10 private patient rooms with two rooms devoted to kids care
- On-site imaging services, including CT, ultrasound, digital X-ray
- Full-service laboratory
- Telemedicine camera for patient consultations by physician specialist
- Helipad to provide additional, rapid transport
Northeast ER is proud to be affiliated with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children for its pediatric care.