Baby on the Way Club
Welcome to the Club!
Pregnancy & Infancy Support for Expecting Moms in North Denver
As part of North Suburban's Baby on the Way Club, we'll provide you support during all of the exciting and challenging stages of pregnancy and new-motherhood. Having a baby is a life-changing event and we'll help you prepare by letting you know what to expect when you're expecting!
Club Membership Includes
- Access to Pregnancy Specialists in North Denver
- Access to North Suburban's State-of-the-Art Birthing Suites, Surgical Suites, and Postpartum & Nursery Care
- Breastfeeding/Lactation Support
- Complimentary Valet Parking (at the hospital's main entrance)
- Parent/Family Education Classes
- Hospital Facility Tours of our Women's Center
- Pre-Admission to our Women's Center (complete and return form)
- Weekly Pregnancy e-Newsletter. Sign Up Now>>>
- Tool to create a Website for your baby to keep select family/friends updated. Visit WelcomeNewborn to learn more>>>
Membership to the Baby on the Way Club is Automatic
If you are an expecting mom or planning to get pregnant, you're our newest member. Welcome!
As a new member, you'll need a copy of Baby on the Way?—an essential guide for expecting parents planning to deliver at North Suburban Medical Center. With important hospital information and phone numbers, visitor guidelines, class information, and checklists to help get you through your pregnancy and prepare for baby's arrival, this is a must have!