Find a Pregnancy Specialist
Let our specialists help you along your pregnancy and childbirth journey.
At North Suburban Medical Center, we have the right healthcare professional for you—from Obstetricians and Family Medicine Doctors to Nurse Midwives and Neonatologists—our team is here for you and your baby!
- Find an Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
- OB/GYNs specialize in treating conditions of the women's reproductive system, including preventative care, prenatal care, detection of sexually transmitted diseases, Pap test screening, menopause management, and family planning.
- Find a Family Medicine Specialist
- Family medicine doctors provide general medical care for both adults and children, including expecting mothers.
- Find a Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
- CNMs are registered nurses educated in nursing and midwifery; they care for women in all stages of their lives. Learn More About Midwifery Services at North Suburban>>>
- Find a Neonatologist
- A neonatologist is a doctor with training in general pediatrics and newborn intensive care. Neonatologists care for babies born prematurely or with serious illness. Learn More About North Suburban's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit>>>